Monday, December 10, 2007

Dreams into Reality

Since I was a child, I always wanted to learn how to play the piano. I started with single-finger melody and with the help of the Grade 1 in piano guide piled in one of those dusty bookshelves at home, I learned how to sync both of my hands with the melody. I further improved with the help of technology.

It was a dream for me to be able to learn to play "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton. It came true last year.

Just hours ago, a friend of mine taught me and Gay the basics of piano playing. My new friend finished grade 6 in piano that's why he was so good at it. He gave me enough will-power (I feel dejavu with this line, can you guess why?) to reach out to my dreams. I'm determined to do it on Feb 9. I hope I could really do it. :)

My other aspiration, which I thought was impossible before, is beginning to take its solid form in my world. I just have to continue on what I started, do my best in every task given to me and I'm sure, I would succeed.

I ask God to guide me through these challenges I pray that when dawn arrives tomorrow, all the wonderful dreams that I saw tonight would be seen by my two eyes when I wake up.:)