Monday, October 13, 2008

I Believe In Miracles

Dati napapanuod ko lang ito sa mga movies at soap operas...

.. ngaun nangyayari na ito sa mga taong mahal ko sa buhay...

My aunt was diagnosed a week ago of a tumor in the brain. The doctors said she needs to undergo surgery but the chance is 50-50. She decided not to do it and just rely on medicines. She takes several pills at particular hours everyday.

Ipinaubaya na nila kay God ang paggaling niya. Bilib ako sa faith na meron sila. Religious talaga ang couple na ito. This is a great challenge to their faith.

I pray that indeed, God will make a miracle.

For my four cousins who are just children, please let my aunt live longer.

I ask for all your prayers.

“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea...” Psalm 46:1, 2"