Thursday, December 18, 2008

XXXHolic Quotations


No matter how small a meeting or incident is, it always have an influence.
No matter how short the time was, the bond won't disappear.
All of the incidents that occur within the world have a meaning.

- episode 1


In this world, there are many strange things.
However, no matter how strange or bizarre a sight is,
if there is no one there, if there is no one to see it,
if people are not involved,
it is just a simple phenomenon.
Just something that happens.
That is because in this world, people are the strangest beings.

- intro sa episode 1

Is it okay? Isn't it bad?
The answers to the questions that were asked
Insincere chatter and faulty wisdom
Caught in the meeting between dreams and trust
The work that is measured by the direction it goes
That outcome is already known
This outcome no one knows
Do you want to know?

- fortune telling (uranai)


You plaster poison on my lips as you come into my room
Your kiss makes my blood feel like its melting too
My hated 19 years old
My hated 19 years
Compared to the wounds you display, your heart is much more beautiful
Why do you kiss me, the one who can't do anything in your eyes?
The hated days of nineteen year olds
The hated face of nineteen years
Like a black butterfly
I want to fly on proud wings
Don't say it's ridiculous
That kind of life is good
It's good
Like a black butterfly

- intro song


If you want to stop doing something,
you must ask yourself
"Why do I want to stop?"
and "Why can't I stop?"

Using it only a bit, for a little while, or even just for a second, doesn't change the fact that you are using it.

- indulgence (tandeki)

**nakakaadik manood.. ang creepy din ng ibang episodes..**